BMW Electric Scooter
|BMW Electric Scooter|
The highlights at a glance:
• Innovative electric drive system via drivetrain swing arm with liquid-cooled permanent magnet synchronous motor, toothed belt and ring gearing.
• Rated power output 11 kW (homologated according to ECE R85) and 35 kW peak output.
• Maximum torque 72 Nm (53 lb-ft).
• Top speed 120 km/h (75 mph).
• Acceleration 0 – 50 km/h (31 mph) in 2.7 s.
• Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h (62 mph) in 6.2 s.
• High range of 100 kilometres (62 miles) in practical operation.
• 4 ride modes available to choose from: Road, Eco Pro, Sail and Dynamic..
• • High-voltage battery with high capacity of 8 kWh and innovative air cooling.
• Intelligent recuperation when coasting and when braking.
• Recharged from the domestic mains supply.
• Takes just 4 h to charge to 100 % capacity at 220V / 12A (220V / 16A = 3 h).
The e-Let's has been developed as an electric scooter which realizes low noise, low vibration, and zero-emission environmental performance. Its aim was to familiarize a practical electric scooter which a user of an engine scooter can switch to without any hesitation.
Based on the Let’s4 Basket, a 50cm3 scooter favored for its user-friendliness, the e-Let’s has combined a high-performance in-wheel motor with regenerative braking capability and a lithium-ion battery. In addition to a typical smooth acceleration and nimble performance of an electric scooter, it realized a curb weight*2 that is 2kg less than that of the Let’s4 Basket.
The EV-neo is a battery electric scooter. It operates using a 2.8kw motor and a Lithium-ion battery. The EV-neo has a range of 34km at 30km/h on level ground* The regular charger takes the battery from zero charge to a full charge in approximately 3.5 hours** and is a highly portable unit that fits neatly in the cargo space beneath the seat of the EV-neo. The rapid charger fully charges the EV-neo in approximately 30 minutes
Smart Electric Scooter
|Smart Electric Scooter|
To rehash the features of the silent plug-in runabout, a 48-volt lithium-ion battery pack stored down low behind your feet supplies juice to a 4-kW (i.e. 5.4 horsepower) wheel-hub electric motor at the rear wheel. Top speed is listed at 45 km/h or 28 mph – a choice by Smart that allows the scooter to be driven on streets in many countries before one has a driver's license.
The VT-1 plugs into standard 220V/110V outlets via a 10-foot braided cord residing under the seat. Charging times are three hours from zero to 80% while zero-to-full charging times range from four to six hours depending on batter configuration. Instead of a belt or chain the VT-1 is propelled by its Planetary Gear Drive system which is a 3-to-1 reduction gear drive.
|Hero Electric Scooter|
Peugeot Scooters Launches its new Scooter e-Vivacity Using Saft Lithium-ion Batteries
Leo Electric Scooter
|Leo Electric Scooter|
Leo Motors to Develop Electric Scooters for Brazil
yogo Electric Scooter
|Yogo Electric Scooter|
The 1.5kW motor is run by a 30A controller unit which is powered by a fully detachable 20A 52V LiFePO4 battery that weighs 11kg and fits neatly under the seat, and a spare battery can be carried easily on the scooter. econogo says that 100cc and under petrol engines account for 45 percent of the 140,000 powered two-wheelers sold each year in the UK, so it is targeting a healthy market.
The E-Scooter has a range of almost 40 km (24.8 miles) and a maximum top speed of 48 km/h (30 mph). The moped is powered by a nickel-metal-hydride battery so small and light that you can remove it from the vehicle and recharge it in your house.